– a brand new bungalow invented in modern and timeless architecture
– designed for a 5-member household and layout divided into daily (social) and night (private)
– a thoroughly thought-out ground plan and an interior compartment
– it has two terraces for use at different times – south and north
– completely wheelchair accessible without any height obstacles
– it has a north-south orientation and partly uses the principles of solar architecture
– contains plenty of backlight throughout the day thanks to generous windows
– armed with multiple modern technologies and systems
– located on a high-quality 652 m2 plot with a floor area of 167 m2
– connected to all engineering networks and new asphalt communication with lighting
– proven to meet today’s stringent energy demands in the top class A1
– ready for approval and move in
Is located in the modern village Alžbetin Dvor in a new residential area. It is located on the corner of a quiet street. There are important parts of the village you can do it by walk (up to 10min), such as football and children’s playground
school and kindergarten, grocery store, train and bus, sports complex, municipal officeň, the post office, church and pub
Alžbetin Dvor is a modern and dynamic village, located about 20km from the center of Bratislava, towards the southeast.
The village is accessible from all world directions by several transport routes and means – by car, by bus and also by the modern REGIOJET train connection.
Alžbetin Dvor is considered as very quiet and comfortable place to live with reasonable access to Bratislava, Senec and the Danube.
The municipality has its own self-government, which tries to support the needs and expectations of the inhabitants of the village and communicates with them in a very open and accommodating way. He is also the organizer of various practical and social events (such as Children’s Day at the Playground; Miloslavský ball; Catherine’s Entertainment; Majáles, Earth Day – spring cleaning of the village …) and also publishes his own magazine.
A large part of today’s inhabitants are young people with small children who have moved to the village and who have similar interests and needs – their current number is about 3,500 people of a significantly prevailing Slovak nationality.
Other interesting information about the village can be found on the web-site www.miloslavov.sk
WINNER is a spacious 5-room house divided into two basic parts:”
Denná časť má otvorenú dispozíciu a spája kuchyňu, jedáleň a obývačku do spoločného priestoru.
The daily area is open-plan and connects the kitchen, dining room and living room to the common area.
The night area consists of 2 separate children’s rooms, a parent’s bedroom and a spacious almost 10m2 bathroom.
In addition, WINNER has a separate guest room or study room, a second separate toilet and a technical room where all the house’s technology and utilities are located.
From the day zone and from the parents’ bedroom, the exit to the southern approx. 20 m2 terrace, which connects the interior with the garden barrier-free. The garden, thanks to its generous glassed areas, increases living space and is a real part of living.
In the attic there are additional storage spaces of approx. 18m2, which are accessible by folding stairs
WINNER is well equipped on land with access from the east side. It partly uses the principles of solar architecture thanks to the rotation of the day’s rooms to the sun’s movement during the day.
It has a sophisticated layout of the spaces around the world, and the daytime zone is lighted with a pleasant eastern and southern sun.
On the inside of the plot there is a future garden with a north terrace. and perspective pool or gazebo.
On the front SE part of the plot is a car port for 2 cars.
On the west side there are only 2 small windows from the toilet and the technical room.
– heat recovery and automatic ventilation
– exterior blinds with digital control
– electronic security system (alarm)
– central vacuum cleaner for powerful, quiet and dust-free vacuum cleaning throughout the house
– underfloor heating that brings uniform heat from the floor
– autonomous exterior facade lighting for night facade enhancement and increased security
– outdoor audio system for relaxing music on the terrace or in the garden
– a video doorman for audio-visual tracking of visitor information in front of the house
approx. 66 EUR monthly load
annual consumption of 1,500 m3
unit price = 0.53 EUR per 1m3
use for heating and TUV
approx. 47 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption 4,200 kWh
unit price 0,135 EUR for 1kWh
cooking and other appliances
WATER AND SEWERAGE:
approx. 29 EUR monthly load
calculated annual consumption of 163 m3 of water
unit price of 2.22 EUR per 1m3
5 member family
use for cooking and sanitary purposes
WINNER is quite original and unique family house, which was prepared for the first time and thoroughly “on paper”.
It was created in the ZDRAVÝ DOM studio under the supervision of experienced architects Hanka Štefanková and F.Lehocký.
Although learning is time and money, WINNER is a must. Only in the study can you create everything according to your ideas and demands. The study also offers the possibility of experimentation and means a path at the end of which WINNER is really almost “perfect”.
And how does WINNER actually come about?
In the first phase we placed WINNER on the land with connection to the ideal entrance and entrance to the house from the SE.
In the next step we have created for WINNER a floor plan with the layout of the inner surfaces.
In the third phase, WINNER got a 3D solution and the future look of the facade, roof, windows, doors…
Finally, WINNER redesigned and fine-tuned the visuals that showed his future beauty in the whole space.
|rozmery||cca 19 x 35 m|
|plocha zelene||396 m2|
|zastavaná plocha||163 m2|
|úžitková plocha||131 m2|
|exteriérové terasy||37 m2|
|podkrovné priestory||18 m2|
|energetická trieda||špičková A1|
|média a energie||elek.,plyn,voda,kanál|