– a brand new bungalow invented in modern and timeless architecture
– designed for a 5-member household and layout divided into daily (social) and night (private)
– a thoroughly thought-out ground plan and an interior compartment
– it has two terraces for use at different times – south and north
– completely wheelchair accessible without any height obstacles
– it has a north-south orientation and partly uses the principles of solar architecture
– contains plenty of backlight throughout the day thanks to generous windows
– armed with multiple modern technologies and systems
– located on a high-quality 652 m2 plot with a floor area of 167 m2
– connected to all engineering networks and new asphalt communication with lighting
– proven to meet today’s stringent energy demands in the top class A1
– ready for approval and move in
WINNER is a spacious 5-room house divided into two basic parts:”
Denná časť má otvorenú dispozíciu a spája kuchyňu, jedáleň a obývačku do spoločného priestoru.
The daily area is open-plan and connects the kitchen, dining room and living room to the common area.
The night area consists of 2 separate children’s rooms, a parent’s bedroom and a spacious almost 10m2 bathroom.
In addition, WINNER has a separate guest room or study room, a second separate toilet and a technical room where all the house’s technology and utilities are located.
From the day zone and from the parents’ bedroom, the exit to the southern approx. 20 m2 terrace, which connects the interior with the garden barrier-free. The garden, thanks to its generous glassed areas, increases living space and is a real part of living.
In the attic there are additional storage spaces of approx. 18m2, which are accessible by folding stairs
– heat recovery and automatic ventilation
– exterior blinds with digital control
– electronic security system (alarm)
– central vacuum cleaner for powerful, quiet and dust-free vacuum cleaning throughout the house
– underfloor heating that brings uniform heat from the floor
– autonomous exterior facade lighting for night facade enhancement and increased security
– outdoor audio system for relaxing music on the terrace or in the garden
– a video doorman for audio-visual tracking of visitor information in front of the house
approx. 48 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption of 1100 m3
unit price = 0.53 EUR per 1m3
use for heating and TUV
approx. 39 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption 3500 kWh
unit price 0,135 EUR for 1kWh
cooking and other appliances
WATER AND SEWERAGE:
approx. 26 EUR monthly load
calculated annual consumption of 140 m3 of water
unit price of 2.22 EUR per 1m3
use for cooking and sanitary purposes
WINNER is quite original and unique family house, which was prepared for the first time and thoroughly “on paper”.
It was created in the ZDRAVÝ DOM studio under the supervision of experienced architects Hanka Štefanková and F.Lehocký.
Although learning is time and money, WINNER is a must. Only in the study can you create everything according to your ideas and demands. The study also offers the possibility of experimentation and means a path at the end of which WINNER is really almost “perfect”.
And how does WINNER actually come about?
In the first phase we placed WINNER on the land with connection to the ideal entrance and entrance to the house from the SE.
In the next step we have created for WINNER a floor plan with the layout of the inner surfaces.
In the third phase, WINNER got a 3D solution and the future look of the facade, roof, windows, doors…
Finally, WINNER redesigned and fine-tuned the visuals that showed his future beauty in the whole space.
|Built-up area of the house||163 m2|
|Usable area of the house||131 m2|
|Number of rooms||5|
|Exterior terraces||37 m2|
|Media and energy||electricity, gas, water|