– modern ground floor house with original architecture
– ready for a 3 or 4-member household
– has 2 outdoor terraces available not only from the living room
– internal standard implemented: parquet, interior doors, bathroom with complete sanitary
– visually connected to the garden with generous glassed areas
– completely barrier-free without any height obstacles
– facing south using the principles of solar architecture
– armed with several modern technologies and systems
– connected to all engineering networks and new asphalt communication with lighting
– proven to meet today’s stringent energy demands in the top class A1
Is located directly in Bratislava in the newly built residential area Podunajská brána in Podunajské Biskupice. It is located in a quiet, impassable street, bordered by a barrier of large green trees on the north side.
Nowadays, all the necessary infrastructure for the comfortable life of its inhabitants (9-year school, kindergarten, local office, post office, playgrounds, services, etc.) is close to the site.
Nowadays, low-floor construction is being built in our zone for family houses, a park with green areas and there is also a small shopping center with services (www.podunajska-brana.sk). We are also preparing another bus stop and a new traffic light.
At this location at a distance of about 2 km, a highway connection D0 and R7 with a crossroads and connections to all directions (city center, D1 Žilina, D2 Vienna / Budapest, R7 Komárno) is being built in the form of a PPP project.
WELLINGTON is a compact ground-floor house with custom architecture. Flexible layout can be edited:
The open daily part of the house with a pleasant size of 41m2 has generous lighting and connects the kitchen with dining room and the spacious living room.
WELLINGTON has two terraces for relaxation, which are available from the living room as well as from the bedroom and children’s room.
The house has a private bathroom with a large opaque window.
Each room has its own storage and plenty of space for all the necessary furniture
When entering the house there is also a separate technical room with a second toilet.
WELLINGTON is on the almost 500 m2 of land very well settled on the north side, which is enclosed by a high green tree. It has pleasant distances from neighbors and plenty of green areas (285m2) around the terraces, living room and from sunny south side.
The daily part of the house is in accordance with the principles of solar architecture facing to the south, as well as two outdoor terraces located south and north.
The night part of the house is in the north, the children’s room or the parents’ bedroom located to the south and it has a separate exit to the south terrace.
The entrance to the land is from a quiet street, where there are only 7 houses.
On the unused west side of the house is an entrance and window to the bathroom and technical room.
– heat recovery and automatic ventilation
– exterior blinds with digital control
– central vacuum for powerful, quiet and dust-free vacuuming in the home
– underfloor heating that brings uniform heat from the floor
– autonomous exterior lighting for its night lighting and increased safety
– video-porter for audio-visual overview of visitors in front of the house
approx. 62 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption of 1,400 m3
unit price = 0.53 EUR per 1m3
use for heating and TUV
approx. 47 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption 4,200 kWh
unit price 0,135 EUR for 1kWh
cooking and other appliances
WATER AND SEWERAGE:
approx. 29 EUR monthly load
calculated annual consumption of 163 m3 of water
unit price of 2.22 EUR per 1m3
use for cooking and sanitary purposes
WELLINGTON is a totally original custom-made house – it was created in the ZDRAVÝ DOM studio in 2017 under the skilful hands of the architect Janka Štefanková.
The study itself lasted more than 3 months and thanks to it, WELLINGTON gained its position on the land, thoughtful ground plan, facade and total mass solution. Here you will find important technical drawings, exterior visualizations and internal views.
ground plan was very reasonably designed for two alternatives:
At the same time, the study resolved all three adjacent houses and their common architecture, appearance, spacing, and shielding so that WOODSTOCK, WELLINGTON, and WHITEHOUSE would be in alignment even though they were different.
|dimensions||aprox 20 x 24|
|green area||285 m2|
|whole built-up area||151 m2|
|whole useful area||125 m2|
|number of rooms||4|
|exterior terraces||30 m2|
|number of members||4|
|energy class||top class A1|
|media and energy||electricity, water, sewerage, gas..|
|own parking place||2 cars|