– ready for a 3 or 4-member household
– internal standard implemented: parquet, interior doors, bathroom with complete sanitary ware
– visually connected to the garden with generous glassed areas
– completely barrier-free without any height obstacles
– turned to the world south using the principles of solar architecture
– armed with multiple modern technologies and systems
– connected to all engineering networks and new asphalt communication with lighting
– proven to meet today’s stringent energy demands in the top class A1
WHITEHOUSE is a compact ground-floor house with custom architecture. Flexible layout can be edited:
The open daily part of the house with a pleasant size of 41m2 has generous lighting and connects the kitchen with dining room and the spacious living room.
WHITEHOUSE has two terraces for relaxation, which are available from the living room as well as from the bedroom and children’s room.
The house has a private bathroom with a large opaque window.
Each room has its own storage and plenty of space for all the necessary furniture
When entering the house there is also a separate technical room with a second toilet.
approx. 48 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption of 1100 m3
unit price = 0.53 EUR per 1m3
use for heating and TUV
approx. 39 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption 3500 kWh
unit price 0,135 EUR for 1kWh
cooking and other appliances
WATER AND SEWERAGE:
approx. 26 EUR monthly load
calculated annual consumption of 140 m3 of water
unit price of 2.22 EUR per 1m3
use for cooking and sanitary purposes
WHITEHOUSE is a totally original custom-made house – it was created in the ZDRAVÝ DOM studio in 2017 under the skilful hands of the architect Janka Štefanková.
The study itself lasted more than 3 months and thanks to it, WELLINGTON gained its position on the land, thoughtful ground plan, facade and total mass solution. Here you will find important technical drawings, exterior visualizations and internal views.
ground plan was very reasonably designed for two alternatives:
At the same time, the study resolved all three adjacent houses and their common architecture, appearance, spacing, and shielding so that WOODSTOCK, WELLINGTON, and WHITEHOUSE would be in alignment even though they were different.
|built -up area||151 m2|
|useful area||125 m2|
|number of rooms||4|
|exterior terrases||30 m2|
|number of members||4|
|energy class||top class A1|
|media and energy||electricity, water, sewerage, gas..|
|own parking place||2 autá|