– (W)individual may be ground floor or more-floors house
– we will create (W)individual in high quality and timeless architecture
– we will design your (W)individual for as many home-members as needed
– we will carefully sketch the layout for day-zone and night-zone
– we will furnish your (W)individual with modern technologies and systems
– we will interconnect (W)individual to the exterior garden and its greenery
– we will perfectly set your (W)individual towards north and south
– and after obtaining using permission we will help you to move in…
We will build your future (W)individual in (almost) any location you choose. If you already have your own land-property, we will adapt the house to its parameters.
Or together we will find a new place and the right property which will be the best for your (W)individual. While choosing, we will take into account our consistent requirements – available infrastructure (e.g. media networks), transportation options (train, bus), availability of kindergarten, school, services, sports zone…
– Do you prefer a ground floor or a 2-floors house?
– How many household members will be in your new house?
– Do you like open space and common day zone in the house?
– Do you prefer a more spacious bathroom with integrated toilet?
– Do you want for your children separated children’s rooms?
– Do you like big windows and lots of light?
– Are you considering a guest room, utility room and (double)garage?
We are very interested in your answers to such questions simply because to create and design a valuable house is a real alchemy – and only later usage of the house can confirm that consistent and professional preparation is essential for your valuable housing.
Correct orientation for your W(individual) on the property will be very important. It will depend on several parameters – for example, the shape of the property, its orientation towards the south or even the possibility to access to the property.
And when your W(individual) is built, we will add to it other important parts – garage or car-port, swimming pool, barbecue or garden-house…
This will be a very creative part of designing and drawing the architecture which we love – you will definitely like it too. We can think together what will be optimal for your new house and play with several options, from which we will finally choose the ideal one.
In your new house we can plan for example such modern technologies:
– ventilation and heat-recovery system DANTHERM
– exterior blinds NOVAL
– intelligent home control TAPHOME
– central vacuum cleaner HUSKY for powerful, quiet and dust-free vacuuming
– underfloor heating SCHüTZ that brings uniform heat from the floor
– video-porter for audio-visual overview of visitors in front of the house
– autonomous exterior lighting for its night lighting and increased safety
– house cooling (air conditioning or ceiling cooling)
– photovoltaics on the roof (will produce electricity)
– house security system JABLOTRON (alarm)
approx. 57 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption of 1,400 m3
unit price = 0.53 EUR per 1m3
use for heating and water
approx. 45 EUR per month
calculated annual consumption 4,200 kWh
unit price 0,135 EUR for 1kWh
cooking and other appliances
WATER AND SEWERAGE:
approx. 29 EUR monthly load
calculated annual consumption of 163 m3 of water
unit price of 2.22 EUR per 1m3
use for cooking and sanitary purposes
We will invent together your future W(individual) and prepare it thoroughly “for the paper”. In this creative phase we will also involve our experts from architecture, design and construction and coordinate everything so that the new house is beautiful, practical and of high quality.
The “design” process is one of the most beautiful stages of a new house – together we will invent, design, draw, rotate, move, enlarge, change matter, color, dimensions, facade …
When we are done, we will have a comprehensive architectural study in hand, with a well-designed layout, situation, views and visualizations of your future house.
Below is an example of a finished architectural study for one of houses we created.
|dimensions||20 x 30 m|
|greenery area||300 m2|
|built-up area||120 m2|
|useful area||100 m2|
|number of rooms||4|
|exterior terrases||20 m2|
|Other parameters (example)|
|media&energy||electricity, water, sew., gas..|